How we do our work
- Monitoring and assessing teaching, research and service quality.
- We engage in periodic review of programmes to meet required national and international standards.
- Develop key performance indicators for assessing the quality and services output of Faculties, Departments and Units.
- Responsible for monitoring examination output, result processing and prompt processing of transcripts and certificates.
- To play key role in the development of policy and procedure for annual and periodic programme review and on semester basis we conduct assessment and evaluation of lecture delivery and receipts through Quality Assurance instrument.